This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #essenceEssentials #essenceAtTarget #CollectiveBias
School is almost back in session my dears, and although I know many of you are dreading it, there’s always back-to-school shopping to make up for it! Let’s keep it real, the hallways are your runway, so you have to bring your A-game. Which brings me to today’s post…
I’m so excited to have partnered with essence cosmetics to create a back-to-school makeup look for you! I came across essence cosmetics while at Target a few months ago where I bought some of their lip products. I was really impressed with the quality considering the price point is so low. As you may know, I love trying out affordable products because I’m a true believer that you don’t always have to overspend for the sake of quality. And then, of course, I can share my finds with you!
I created a very subtle, shimmery smokey eye using their all about BRONZE eyeshadow palette. The look is perfect for daytime hours and so easy to achieve. The eye shadows are super pigmented and blend onto the skin without much effort at all. I went ahead and added a reverse cat-eye to draw the eyes up a bit. Again, it’s a quick and easy way to get the effect of a cat-eye without all the work.
I’m obsessed with the formula of their I <3 EXTREME mascara. I barely put on two coats and it did a great job of separating my lashes and adding volume. Not to mention, my lashes tend to droop a few hours after I apply most mascaras, but not with this one. Here is a closer look:
To see exactly how I got this look, check out my video:
- pure NUDE make-up in ‘pure sand’, $4.99 (love this so much, I just hope they add more shades!)
- contour powder in the shades ‘light’ & ‘medium’, $3.99
- blush up! powder blush in ‘pinky flow‘, $3.99
- all about BRONZE eyeshadow in the ‘bronze’, $5.49
- Long lasting eye pencil in ‘BLACK FEVER’, $2.49
- I <3 EXTREME volume mascara waterproof in ‘ultra black’, $4.99 (also comes in a regular formula if you’re prefer not to use waterproof mascaras)
- make me brow eyebrow gel mascara in ‘browny brows’, $2.99 (not pictured, but it’s my absolute favorite!)
- sheer & shine lipstick in ‘CANDY LOVE’, $2.99
- liquid lipstick in ‘beauty secret’, $3.49
- If you like to wear lip liner, the perfect shade is ‘cute pink’ , $1.99
Where the essence cosmetics display looks like at Target:
Make sure to enter the essence cosmetics Megahaul contest for a chance to win some goodies.
Here is the link: http://cbi.as/4lg4-. No purchase is necessary to enter. Also, if you recreate this look or create your own using essence cosmetics, please make sure to use the hashtags #essenceEssentials and #essenceAtTarget so both essence cosmetics and I can see!
Hope you love their products as much as I do! xo Sarah